Hall of Fame Criteria
- To enhance CGCC and the CGCC athletic program.
- To honor selected CGCC athletes.
- To pay tribute to outstanding achievements.
- To reestablish ties with former CGCC athletes.
- To honor special service to the program.
- To maintain camaraderie of those associated with the program.
- To elicit continued identity and support for CGCC and the athletic program.
- Must have participated in a sport for at least one (1) season.
- A minimum of five (5) years must have passed since competition
- Outstanding athletic contribution at CGCC demonstrated by:
- All-Region, Mountain Valley Conference and NJCAA awards
- Voted MVP, Team Captain, or other team awards
- Must have given a minimum of three (3) years of service.
- Made a significant impact and/or special recognition to the sport or sports the nominee coached
Examples of significant impact
- Coach of the Year selection
- Established a school record(s)
- A non-athlete nominee who, in some manner, made a significant impact, special recognition, and/or an extraordinary contribution to the success or furthering of CGCC athletics